Drug Rehab AdmissionsAt Seacliff Recovery Center, we help anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 with a desire to address their addiction and to stop their self-destructive way of living. Seacliff Recovery drug rehab admissions have a few rules to ensure clients have the best chance possible for long term recovery. All candidates for treatment must agree to adhere to the rules and policies of our facility by signing a written agreement. The Seacliff Recovery admissions contract is between the competent client, or the client’s representative, and Seacliff Recovery. We will not admit anyone who has not read and understood the admission agreement.
Drug rehab admissions criteria for each of our programs:
- Clients must demonstrate a desire and willingness to be in recovery
- Men and Women must be between the ages of 18 and 65
- All clients must be ambulatory
- Clients with co-occurring disorders will be assessed for their appropriateness
- Clients must not have severe mental illness, a violent criminal history, or be a sexual offender
- All clients must read and agree to adhere to all the rules and policies of Seacliff Recovery
- All clients must sign an agreement stating their willingness to adhere to these rules
Contact us by calling 800.581.7274 for more information about our drug rehab admissions criteria.