At Seacliff Recovery Center, we help anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 with a desire to address their addiction and to stop their self-destructive way of living. Seacliff Recovery drug rehab admissions has a few rules to ensure you have the best chance for long term recovery that you can possibly have, all candidates for treatment must agree to adhere to the rules and policies of our facility by signing a written agreement. The Seacliff Recovery admissions contract is between the competent client or the client’s representative and Seacliff Recovery. We will not admit anyone who has not read and understood the admission agreement.
Drug rehab admissions criteria for each of our programs:
- Demonstrate a desire and willingness to be in recovery
- Men and Women between the ages of 18 and 65
- All clients must be ambulatory
- Clients with dual diagnosis will be assessed for their appropriateness
- Clients must not have severe mental illness, a violent criminal history, or be a sexual offender
- All clients must read and agree to adhere to all the rules and policies of Seacliff Recovery
- All clients must sign an agreement stating their willingness to adhere to these rules
Contact us for more information about our drug rehab admissions criteria
Get help today! Contact Seacliff Recovery by calling (800) 581-7274 or email us by clicking here.